Jazzedge Refund Policy
I want you to be 100% satisfied with your piano lessons. We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee on all of our lessons. If you are not satisfied in any way with a lesson purchased on Jazzedge.com (this store), simply contact us for a full refund.
Due to the nature of digital products, we can only offer this refund 1x.
If you never received a refund from us in the past, you're entitled to receive a refund on any order placed within the past 30 days. Sorry, lifetime memberships which include download capabilities of the lessons are non-refundable.
What does this refund policy cover?
- If you purchase any monthly or quarterly membership, you are entitled to a refund of your last payment if you request a refund within 30 days.
- If you purchase a digital downloadable lesson, you are entitled a refund of up to the first $50 if you request a refund within 30 days, or we will replace the lessons.
What doesn't this refund policy?
- If you purchase any membership, keep it for 6 months, then request a refund. You must request a refund within the first 30 days.
- If you purchase over $50 in downloadable lessons then request a refund. You can always swap for a different lesson if you ordered more than $50 in lessons.
- If you have received a refund in the past from us, read below...
If you have received a refund in the past, please contact us before ordering since we will be unable to refund any future purchases. However, we will almost always be able to apply what you paid toward a credit of a different product.
We are a small, family business. We understand that it can be frustrating when you receive a lesson that is not right for you. Please be respectful and we promise to do the same in return.
Thanks for your understanding!