Where Do I Start?
First, you might read this and say "Yeah, but this doesn't relate to me...."
I've been teaching online for 20+ years and teaching privately for almost 35 years so I know this stuff works.
TRUST the process is first. If you can't trust my method, I'd suggest checking out another teacher. There needs to be trust between us for this to work.
O.K. with that said there are five courses I recommend you look at first:
- If you're brand new to the piano or my lessons, start with my 30-Day Piano Playbook.
- You need to do Piano Essentials. It doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner or you tour professionally. There is material in there to help your technique and knowledge of music, so please check out those lessons.
- Next, my Chord Essentials program is great for all styles. If you want to learn jazz, there are jazz exercises. If you want to learn rock, there are rock exercises. Doing these exercises in all 12 keys will help you master common progressions, rhythms and licks.
- You can add my Rhythm Essentials program to your practice routine at any time. Rhythm is the cornerstone of music and without a solid rhythm, you're lost. Be sure you can accurately play through all of these rhythms and you know how to vocalize.
- To improve your technique (remember, if you have poor technique you won't be able to play what you hear) do my "Get Faster At The Piano" course.
How Much Should I Practice?
I recommend 4-5 days a week for 30-45min for maximum results. However, even 5 minutes a day of focuses practice can yield positive results! My "Practicing The Piano" lesson will give you some great insights on how to practice more effectively.
I'm Having Pain When I Practice, What Should I Do?
Watch my "Pain, Tension and Technique" lesson to learn about the grab technique and how to release tension and play more freely.
I Did The 5 Courses Above But I Need SPECIFIC Help...
Join me in the live coaching which is held every 2 weeks. This is where you can ask me specific questions about what you are working on and get feedback on your playing directly from me.
Piano Transformation Paths
My PTP's are practice plans which help guide your piano practice. There are plans for beginners to advanced-level players. Check out the Piano Transformation Paths.