Can't access the site
If you can't access the Jazzedge website or the videos will not play, please follow these steps in order:
- Try from a different browser OUTSIDE of your network. For example, try using your phone outside of your house (not connected to wifi) or try from work or a cafe. If you can access the site using this method then you know it is your internet connection, so keep reading...
- Unplug both your router and cable modem (they might be the same device). Plug them back in after 10 seconds. Plug in the cable modem first, then the wireless router about 1 minute later. Wait 5 minutes then try the website. If this works your internet just needed to be refreshed. If this didn't work, keep reading...
- Can you access a site like Google.com, but not Jazzedge.com? If so, your IP address might have been blocked by the system. Please visit WhatsMyBrowser.com, click the green 'copy' button then send that link to us either by email at [email protected] or using the help button at the bottom of our website. We will look into it and get back to you.
- If you can access Jazzedge.com, but the videos will not play, check your internet speed and make sure you have at least 5-10 Mbps speed, otherwise your network might be too slow.
- If none of the above works, go to WhatsMyBrowser.com, click the green 'copy' button then send that link to us either by email at [email protected] or using the help button at the bottom of our website.